Please visit my website at: www.cs.trinity.edu/~lhusband.
Making this website was much harder than I thought it would be. There are a lot of details and tedious tasks that go into making the website function smoothly and properly. For my website, I used the website editor called KompoZer and then in class I edited it with Expression Web. I edited the hand code a couple of times too. I made the website for my friend Ashley Hamner, who is a local music artist. She did not have a website and this was a great way for me to do something to help her. I really like the home page of my website. The viewer can access her itunes album and can look at various photos from her album. I would have provided videos if I were to change anything. The biggest technical challenge was getting everything centered and in the correct place on the web page. My biggest design challenge was figuring out a decent background that would work and match every page's web design. Hopefully, my friend Ashley will be able to use this website to promote her music to her fans. I do not think I will ever have to make another website for a class, but I am glad I have the skills to make one if I ever need to again one day.
Cute website! I love the black and white background with the yellow font. It creates a lot of visual interest. Good job :)
ReplyDeleteGreat website! I like the black and white color scheme.
ReplyDeleteYou have a really cute website; I especially love the background!
ReplyDeleteI really like how you made a website for Ashley!
ReplyDeletevery sweet website :) well done!