My power point presentation was on Tina Marie the media lie-buster. She is one of a kind in her area of expertise. She seeks to reveal the lies that are a present counterpart of the Hollywood/Showbiz industry. I am majoring in Spanish, minoring in Religion, and have a concentration in Music. I hope to use the knowledge and abilities I acquire in college to make an impact globally. My hope is to go in to global missions/ministry and working with high school students to make a positive and life-changing impact on their lives just as Tina Marie has done. It was great to learn more about someone making a positive impact on the younger generation. Her info was conveniently accessible, so I felt that I was able to present her well. I would have enjoyed more time to expand upon her career description.
I really enjoyed Andrew Crook's presentation on Teach for America. His topic really intrigued me. I appreciated his enthusiasm and passion for the subject as he presented it with consistency, neatness, and organization. He made clear the organization's goals. Teach for America will make a positive impact on young people's live; it correlated with my interests and was enjoyable to listen to.
Danny Lee's presentation was extremely entertaining. Her broad subject of "Advertising" was presented well. The presentation had direction and focus despite it being a broad topic. I really enjoyed her overview of what makes an effective advertisement. Her compare/contrast pictures were extremely effective in presenting her material. Her energy throughout the presentation was contagious.
No comments:
Post a Comment