I have been to the CLT before, but I have never taken advantage of all the great opportunities it has to offer. I had no idea that it had a full recording studio complete with computer equipment and a keyboard. I realized that I could use the studio for a music theory project or the lab for working on a Photoshop assignment for computer class.
Robert Chapman talked to us about the different projects they partake in--whether it is streaming a graduation ceremony or the University's presidential inauguration. They have a full-time videographer on staff to film classes, ceremonies, special speakers, etc. The CLT (Center for Learning and Technology) provides top-notch computers (Macs and PCs complete with scanners) that are perfect for graphic design and video editing. I personally would like to come to the CLT just to learn how to use the video editing software.
I also learned that clubs on campus can use the equipment for special events or activities. The CLT also has a very cool technology similar to Skype that can connect you with up to 100 people while on campus!!!
I really enjoyed my visit to CLT and I hope to spend more time here in the future.

Really nice comments, and a good drawing :)
ReplyDelete